A few precautions that we're taking
In an ongoing effort to protect our customers, we're implimenting a few precautions in response to
Please read our notice below!
In accordance with the guidelines set by our federal, state, and local government, we are reopening at 10 A.M. Tuesday May 12th with strict sanitization and social distancing guidelines. We understand many have anxiety and fears regarding
coming to the salon.
If you are comfortable with the guidelines we have set, we welcome you and look forward to serving you. Our
safety protocols incorporate standards set by the State of Florida and the CDC to mitigate the spread of
infectious diseases, many of which we implemented in March prior to closing.
Your next appointment
We understand that you want to get in soon.. we want that too, but please understand we are rebooking hundreds of appointments and are calling/texting all of our clients. If you would like an appointment, you are welcome to call, but be aware that we plan on being overwhelmed and may not be able to answer the phone for an undetermined amount of time. That said, please feel free to leave a message and we will get back to you. If you will leave your name, contact info, and desired service, then we will get back to you.
Additionally, we are now accepting walk-in visits so long as our salon maintains no more than 75% capacity.
When you arrive
The State of Florida has recommended/mandated that clients should wear face masks to the extent possible while receiving services. Please stay in your car until it is time for your appointment. We are also diligently working to sanitize all touchpoints between every guest.
Protecting our customers
To ensure the safety of our customers and stylists, we've created a list of sanitary measures that we're closely following.
1. Please stay home if you are, or have been, ill.
2. You may notify us if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
3. We encourage all of our team to stay home if they have felt ill.
4. All employees will have their temperature measured before work.
5. Any employee registering a temperature above 99° will be sent home immediately.
6. All employees will wear masks.
7. Guests will also sign a waiver stating they have answered “no” to the following questions:
Have you had a cough?
Have you had a fever?
Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
8. Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
9. All guests must have on a mask/facial covering upon entering the salon. Please bring your own.
10. We ask that you limit the belongings you bring into the salon. i.e. purses, large bags.
11. Stations in our salons are typically just over 6 feet from the next.
12. We will only take appointments/perform services while we can maintain at least 6 feet between guests.
13. All stations, tools and shampoo bowls are sanitized with CDC-approved disinfectants between each guest.
14. When shampooing or rinsing color, a clean towel will be placed over guests’ face.
15. Our team washes their hands frequently, per the CDC guidelines of 20 seconds with soap, as well as between every guest and after removing gloves.
16. Each guest will be given a fresh smock or cape to wear during services.
17. All linens and towels are laundered after a single use.
18. All hard surfaces like door handles, telephones and reception counters are disinfected frequently, based on traffic.
19. We will no longer be serving beverages or offering magazines.
20. Our lobby area is now open! Please be advised that we must maintain no more than 75% capacity in our salon.
21. You may still add gratuity to your credit card. Our salon associates will be sure your stylist receives your gratuity.
22. We have markings on the floor of checkout areas designating safe spacing.
23. We will minimize handing out any appointment cards, referral cards or other marketing materials.
24. Please be sure to add any future appointments to your calendar.
25. We will refrain from any contact greetings. We look forward to giving handshakes and hugs soon.
26. Only those receiving services are allowed on the cutting floor. Please wait on the porch and use the provided sink to wash your hands and a salon professional will come assist you.
27. Our staff has been retrained on essential infection control and hand hygiene practice.
28. If you would like to make a retail purchase, please ask for assistance to limit contact with retail shelves.
29. We will not accept cash or checks at our salon until after Phase 3.
30. We are now blow drying! However, we are still requiring that our cutomers wear masks.
31. We will have face masks available for any client who cannot locate one.
We miss you and can’t wait to see you! Be safe!